Festoon Loves Green
Festoon is about bringing beauty into the world as well as preserving it for our future.
We strive to minimize our ecological footprint and share our methods with the salon industry.
Below is a list of how we recycle, reuse, and share to make sure we contribute to keeping our world beautiful.
- all cups and food waste are composted
- all hair clippings are sent away to make hair mats to soak up oil for oil spills all over the world - http://www.matteroftrust.org
- all boxes, paper, and magazines are recycled
- we use bio bags (so the garbage we do have does not sit there for zillions of years)
- color gloves are washed and reused
- we use as many fluorescent lights as our environment permits (being colorists, this can get tricky)
- we reupholster instead of re-buying if possible
- we support paper and cloth bags
- we apply zero-VOC paints
- we use the best non-toxic cleaning supplies available
Thank you for supporting festoon. Through your support, we have the ability to continue to make better choices.
John and Melissa Ryan